Thursday, May 20, 2010

Amelia's Princess Tea Party

For Amelia's fourth birthday we had a Princess Tea Party.

There were a variety of snacks





The kids had a scepter decoration station.



The glamor station was quite a hit.


Cecily (my step daughter Jade's mother) did all the girls hair and makeup.


Amelia's hair turned out fabulous.


I found these fabulous miniature tea sets for decoration.


I made a castle out of an old refrigerator box, christmas wrap, and duct tape.


I made shields from the left over cardboard windows of the castle, I wrapped them in the same paper, and added their initial in craft paper.


We played kiss the frog using little kiss stickers, on a frog picture I painted.


We hit a unicorn for hopes of fruit snacks, mini pay doh, and candy.


Even the adults got in on the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment